2. Complete the Application
- Fill out all areas of the Application Form in English and make sure that it is signed by both the student and a parent.
- Translate and attach your most recent report card and complete transcripts for the previous 2 years of studies.
- Attach a student photo to the application form.
- Photocopy and include the picture page of the student’s passport (if available)
4. Conditional Offer of Acceptance
- We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
- A “Conditional Offer of Acceptance” will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Mission School District provides Custodianship for all our international students. The 2 part Custodianship Declaration (CD) will also be sent to you by email.
- Please confirm that all information is correct on these documents.
5. Pay the Fees
- Please pay the TOTAL FEES indicated on the Conditional Offer of Acceptance, immediately.
- We will then issue the official Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and hold your spot at school.
- Payment and bank information are indicated on the Conditional Offer of Acceptance.
- Please fax or e-mail a copy of the wire transfer confirmation to our office after the payment has been made.
6. Letter of Acceptance
- When we receive payment in full we will issue an official “Letter of Acceptance” (LoA) which is required for Study Permit (Visa) applications. This letter will be emailed to you first. We will then courier the original LoA to you along with our notarized Custodianship Declaration (CD).
- A student information package will be sent to you with the LoA and the CD. This package will contain information students need to know before and after arrival.