2019-2020 Fees for 10 months, which is equivalent to a full year and 5 months, which is equivalent to 1 Semester. For early arrivals or late departures, there may be an additional fee of $30/night for stays beyond the recommended arrival and departure dates.
- Full Refund (less application fees) if the Canadian Immigration does not authorize the student to attend school in Canada. All requests must include the formal letter of refusal from Canadian Immigration and the original letter of acceptance issued by the International Student Program;
- Students who withdraw prior to their start date will receive two thirds (2/3) of their tuition fee and 100% of any prepaid homestay fees;
- Students who withdraw within 30 days of the start of their program will receive one half (1/2) of their tuition fee and the balance of any unused prepaid homestay fees;
- Students who withdraw after 30 days from the start of their program will not receive a refund on their tuition paid. They will receive the balance of any unused prepaid homestay fees;
- Students who are asked to withdraw due to a violation of school or program rules will not receive a refund. They will receive the balance, if any, of unused prepaid homestay fees and will be sent home at the parents’ expense.